EM7455 Control Center
EM7455 Control Center is a software for monitoring and configuring Sierra Wireless EM7455 4G device installed in many modern laptops and tablets. It works with generic Sierra Wireless EM7455, Lenovo branded EM7455, Dell branded DW5811e devices.
It provides functions absent in standard Windows settings, such as:
- Signal strength indication in bars and in dBm
- Signal quality indication for 3G and LTE in bars and in dBm
- Cellular radio power off and on to save battery
- Connect and disconnect from the Internet
- Access technology indication (LTE, 3G, 2G)
- Frequency band indication
- Access technology and frequency bands selection
- Current temperature and voltage
- Reboot device
- …and more
It provides a very convenient tray icon with the current cellular network and Internet connection status – which is especially useful with Windows 10, that has no access technology indication:
You can check your APN details and IP address assigned by the cellular carrier:
EM7455 Control Center also has some brief diagnostic feature – to show your mobile number, device IMEI, SIM card data, and device lock status, including SIM lock, Network lock, other locks and calibration information:
- EM7455 Control Center requires enabled COM ports. Refer to this post to enable COM ports.
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
EM7455 Control Center is shareware. After downloading it on your computer you can use it for unlimited time with some restrictions. In order to unlock all features of the program, you need to purchase a license using the button below. The registration price is $15.
Use the following button to purchase EM7455 Control Center. All the payments are handled by PayPro Global processing service, transactions are SSL encrypted and secure. After successful payment you will receive an email with your personal EM7455 Control Center registration key.